Job Posting OPEN
Store Manager - Ellsworth Cigaret Shopper
The Cigaret Shopper has 22 locations across Maine and is a growing retail store. Not only do we offer a variety of products and customer friendly cigar lounges, we take pride in our dedication to quality products and great customer service.
Cigaret Shopper offers a variety of opportunities and benefits for employees. If you want to join a team atmosphere and let your customer service skills shine, please review the employment opportunity below.
Store Manager Job Summary:
The Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Including development of strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. This role also ensures customer and staff needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
· Aids in interviews and hires, responsible for training new staff.
· Oversees sales associates to include coaching, goals, promotion, and discipline.
· Oversees the daily workflow and time management of the store.
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Cahier duties and cash audits, including bank deposits.
· Inventory control, daily cycle counts and monthly inventory reports.
· Inventory ordering and product receiving, including vendor check in and processing.
· Maintaining and increasing sales goals.
· General maintenance and appearance upkeep of store.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent sales and outreach skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Point of Sale Systems, or related software.
· Proficient with common office equipment, phone, printer, scanner, fax machine.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· At least two (2) years related experience required.
Pay and Benefits:
Hourly at $17.00
Bi Weekly Incentives
Accrued Time Off
Short Term Disability
401K after 1 year of employment
Cigaret Shopper is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.